A vintage experience
Peer a little deeper into the glass for once...
...there’s so much more to discover!
Are you as enthusiastic about wine as we are?
We are always happy to meet people who love wine and with whom we can share our passion! In hosted tastings we discover together with you the typical tastes of regions, types of wine and varieties of grapes, the harmonious way in which wines and foods complement each other, the cultural landscape of the wine’s place of origin and much, much more.
At Vinlingua we organise bespoke wine events for you tailored to your personal interests, the time you have available and your individual budget. Whether you’re planning a corporate event, a day out for your club or a private celebration, we customise everything to suit your requirements and wishes and accompany you on your own, in small groups or even on a larger scale.
Examples of what we offer:
- A visit to a vineyard with a hosted tasting
- A guided tour of a wine cellar including a hosted tasting
- A stroll through the vineyard grounds followed by a hosted tasting
- A tasting outdoors in the vineyard itself
- A picnic in the vineyard including a hosted tasting
- A tasting of products from different producers accompanied by antipasti/delicacies in a modern lounge
- A tasting of products from different producers (e.g., a gourmet menu with accompanying wines) in a vaulted cellar
- Special tastings upon request (region, variety, vertical, horizontal, blind tasting…)
- Day trips taking in one or two vintners, e.g., Kamptal, Kremstal, Wachau, Burgenland, Weinviertel
Of course, it goes without saying that all our events are also available in French or German upon request.
Have we sparked your interest in your own event? Share your ideas with us – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!